One of our supporting churches has a wonderful group of people who contact us monthly and merely ask for our prayer points. They want to know about ministry opportunities, but more importantly, they want to know some of the personal things we need prayer for in our lives. What is so encouraging about this faithful team of prayer warriors is that we know that they are praying for us. When we visit the US, they ask us specifically about the things that they have been praying for our family. We are exceptionally grateful for the prayers and the encouragement of knowing someone is there for us. Thank you to our Harvest team at Grace Church.
This update will not be a list of things we are doing, but merely prayer points.
- Becca's wedding in April
- Hope's pregnancy and the birth of her baby in March
- Caroline starting a new year of school (Year 8)
- Joshua working at Saylorville Church and PDI this year
- Cathy and my adapting to new seasons of life with adult children, new in-laws and a grandchild
- The Edge - Leadership that sticks - 22 March
- Reel Dialogue event - Mary Magdalene national screenings
- Bible Study Fellowship beginning in February
- Scripture classes in public schools beginning in February
- Rouse Hill Bible Church - Growth and starting a new year
- Russ attending the FELTS conference in Indonesia at the end of February
- Raising support due to increased expenses from ABWE and support adjustments at supporting churches