It is hard to imagine that we are planning for 2017, but we are wrapping things up for the year in the city and at church. This puts us in planning mode for all things in 2017.
Please be in prayer about some key things happening in 2017:
- The Forum is winding down and we are in full on fund raising mode and planning for 2017. Pleas pray for some of our plans for the public talks, groups within organisations and individuals that are close to coming to Christ this year.
- Reel Dialogue has taken off this year. We have had numerous evangelistic events and the opportunities will continue into 2017. Please pray for wisdom with this ministry and that God will be glorified with it all.
- ABWE Australia will be going through a change with our team leadership. Please pray for our team and the wisdom on what to do with the responsibilities he has overseen.
- Rouse Hill Bible Church is flourishing and growing. Please pray for us as we look to bring on a youth director and have to adjust to some building issues in the coming months.
- Family - One biggest changes is our address: 32 Oleander Crescent, Riverstone NSW 2765 Australia.
- We have been given a wonderful new home, but it will take some time to transition into the new digs.
- Josh finished his final exams and will graduate in December. (That is the normal graduation time in Australia) Pray for him as he will be doing an internship at Saylorville Church in 2017 with their sound and audio team.
- Pray that Australia would get some rain, we are looking at an exceptionally dangerous fire season in the coming months
Thank you for your prayers and support,
Russ & Cathy Matthews