Our family would like to thank the team from First Family Church for their willingness to come and serve alongside our family in Sydney.
It may not be known until eternity what sort of impact your service will have, but we are thankful now. One thing can be said about this team is that they took full advantage of every opportunity to share the love of Jesus.
All played a specific role and willingly jumped in to assist with anything that needed done.
We will add a pictorial depiction of their journey below
Here is a short list of their activities:
- Set up and serve at the Tracy Trinita evangelistic event in Canberra
- Work as the photography team at the Canberra event
- Attended a 'real football game' - Australian Rule Football - GWS Giants v West Coast Eagles
- Set up and participate in three Forum events in Sydney
- Serve, set up and Keith Fortenberry preached two weeks at Rouse Hill Bible Church
- Provided Bibles to the students at a public primary school scripture class with Cathy Matthews
- Through the support of the church and Vacation Bible School delivered Bibles for the use in other scripture classes in our community
- Set up and and participated in the Lord of the Lens evangelistic event at Emmanuel Baptist Church (Attended by 70 men)
- Help with set up and participation in the City Bible Forum national initiative - Reel Dialogue Ben Hur screenings - An evangelistic event with over 800 in attendance nationwide and over 200 in Sydney
- Roy Meador lead Bible study at the City Bible Forum team meeting
- Many on the team went out and did 'walk-up' evangelism in the streets of the Sydney Central Business District
This is just a few things that the team was able to experience. We cannot list all of the personal relationships that they were able to make in the short trip.
Thank you to Jay McFarling and your leadership on the team. Also, thank you to the First Family Church and the team for your support, sacrifice and impact that you had on our family, ministry team and church. You will be remembered fondly for years to come.
For all of our supporters, please pray for the work that these 'journeymen and journeywomen' had on the ministry field of Australia.
The adventure continues...