"The Word became flesh and took up residence among us. We observed His glory, the glory as the One and Only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth" - John 1:14 We want to thank you for all of your support and prayers over 2013. It has been an amazing year of celebrations and challenges.
You can look through our 2013 updates and see many of the events, life changes and opportunities to glorify our Saviour.
1. Moving to Rouse Hill Bible Church and serving with Pastor Ben Kwok
2. Pastor and Marilyn Nemmers visit
3. Leadership Forum with John Anderson & Andrew Scipione
4. Westpac Bank In House evangelistic events and Bible studies
5. Preaching through Revelation at RHBC
6. Bible Study Fellowship leadership conference (Cathy)
7. Another great year at BSF and working in the children's ministry (Cathy)
8. Secret Hollywood Forums in July
9. The privilege of working with the City Bible Forum team for another year
10. Record attendance at evangelistic events in In House groups
11. The men's Bible study in Judges and the women's Bible study in Proverbs at RHBC
1. Girls successful transition to child care work
2. Caroline's violin recital
3. Joshua voted as team player of the year for AFL team
4. Mitch, Melissa, Ben & Alex Matthews coming in July
5. Transitioning into our new home and loving our community
Thank you for all you have done to pray and support our ministries. Here is a look into some of our ministry opportunities and how you can help this year.
Christmas is about celebrating God's gift of grace to us in Jesus Christ. It is too easy to forget this marvellous gift in the midst of end of year deadlines, parties and overall busyness.
Let's stop and give thanks for the abundant blessings God gives us.
We thank God for:
• The wonderful 100+ people who joined us at The Office Party last month. We opened up our new office to share music and tasty nosh, pass the prayer point bucket and to give thanks for the Sydney ministries this year
• Your generous support in prayer and financial giving this year
• The courage in inviting their colleagues to City Bible Forum activities in 2013 and for sharing the good news of Jesus with them
Tyson's story: Watch how God is changing lives in the city...
|Partner with us... Here is a sneak peak at the new City Bible Forum logo and tagline Ask the bigger questions.
We hope and pray that it will motivate city workers around Australia to ask the bigger questions about their life, that they would hear the gospel, repent and trust in Jesus.
Would you like to partner with us in workplace ministry? There are numerous ways to participate through prayer and regular giving.
We are on a year end budget push. If any would be able to assist us we would appreciate the assistance with our $10K need for the end of the year. If you give, please send it through the bottom link and note it for the purpose of the Matthews.
As 2013 closes and the new year approaches, we hope that you can prayerfully consider becoming a regular financial and/or prayer partner. Thank you for your consideration.
|Thank you for all of your love, prayer and support and we pray you have a great Christmas and New Year.
The adventure continues...
Russ, Cathy, Becca, Hope, Joshua and Caroline